Check out the cutest Minecraft skins. We've created an amazing collection of cute skins to help you stand out and get noticed. View and download for free.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD CUTE MINECRAFT SKINS
- Step 1. Launch Minecraft from your desktop, Start menu, or taskbar.
- Step 2. Click the hanger icon which is located beneath the avatar of your character.
- Step 3. Click the blank model, which is beneath the ‘Default’ field.
- Step 4. Click ‘Choose New Skin’.
- Step 5. Navigate to your Downloads folder or to the one you have saved your new custom skin into.
- Step 6. Click on the skin file you want to upload.
- Step 7. Click the ‘Open’ button.
- Step 8. Click the model type that you think looks best.
- Step 9. Click ‘Confirm Skin’.
CHANGING A CUTE SKIN IN-GAME
There is nothing as easy as changing a skin in Minecraft. The creators have succeeded at making it super easy for us, so let’s go! You can change a skin by using the Skin Chooser feature, which is built in the actual game. You only have to click on the icon of a clothes hanger, which is situated below the image of your character on the main title screen.
You will then be taken to the activated Minecraft Skins Chooser. The place allows you to preview and select from a pretty wide variety of skins. Many of them are free, yet there are still some that need to be purchased with Minecraft Coins. The skins for purchase only are marked with an icon of a white lock.